The Career Yoga Teacher Training Program can be completed through full-time study over 5 months or one component at a time as busy schedules permit. This program is designed for individuals who truly want to teach yoga professionally, either in a studio setting or in private practice. This comprehensive, advanced training will give graduates a substantial leg up in a profession that is becoming increasingly selective.
Why Choose the Career Yoga Teacher Training?
- Create a sustained career as a yoga teacher
- Choose to study full-time over 5 months, or separate into two parts.
- Exceeds Yoga Alliance standards
- Student Aid eligible
The 500-hour Career Yoga Teacher training certification is comprised of two components: the foundation training and the advanced training.
The program starts with your choice of the 200-hour Immersion or the 240-hour Enriched program. These are foundational Hatha-based trainings with introductory exposure to various other disciplines.
The second component is the 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, which is designed to deepen and enrich the your experience both as a practitioner and teacher of yoga. Graduates enter the yoga industry with the skills and confidence to create successful and sustained careers as yoga teachers.
Upcoming Dates: Career YTT
- The next 200-hour intakes are: May 25 – June 26 and August 31 – October 9.
- The next 240-hour intake is October 16, 2020 – January 17, 2021.
- The next 300-hour intake is: March 2 – May 21, 2020 and March 1 – May 20, 2021.
For more information, please see our dates and schedule.