The Vancouver School of Healing Arts, formerly known as the Vancouver School of Bodywork and Massage, is pleased to offer a career focused Bodywork Therapy Program designed for individuals who want to learn bodywork and massage in order to work in the spa industry or be self-employed.
This program is offered as a full-time 4.5 month intensive or a more flexible part-time 9 month schedule.
This program is intensive and comprehensive, covering several different disciplines. Students start with a strong foundation in the human sciences and manual skills before moving on to the most popular spa modalities. Instruction will include the integration of these various techniques, providing a well-rounded perspective on the healing qualities of bodywork.
- A top-quality holistic massage and bodywork education
- Spa-ready skills that can be applied immediately and competently upon graduation
- An intensive and thorough course format that is affordable in terms of time and money
- A professional, supportive and fun learning environment
- An invaluable life experience
Upon graduation, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate broad theoretical knowledge and practical hands-on skills in the various disciplines covered in the program
- Employ a solid foundation of knowledge and kinesthetic awareness of the human body and its various systems
- Utilize professional skills and experience gained working with the public during Student Clinic
- Build a professional practice with confidence
- Choose to pursue continuing education and advanced studies
- Design a career that is aligned with your values