The Vancouver School of Healing Arts (VSOHA) was formerly known as the Vancouver School of Bodywork and Massage. VSOHA offers a career-focused Bodywork Therapy Program designed for individuals who want to learn bodywork and massage. After graduating, students can work in the spa industry and become self-employed bodyworkers.
The program is delivered in a full-time format, see the schedule for upcoming offerings.
The Bodywork Therapy Program is intensive and comprehensive, covering several different disciplines. The curriculum starts with a strong foundation in the human sciences and manual skills before moving on to the most popular spa modalities. Students learn to integrate these techniques, giving them a well-rounded perspective on the healing qualities of bodywork.
- A top-quality holistic massage and bodywork education
- Spa-ready skills that can be applied immediately and competently upon graduation
- An intensive and thorough course format that is affordable in terms of time and money
- A professional, supportive and fun learning environment
- An invaluable life experience
*Our online classes are taught synchronously through Zoom.