The Yoga Therapy Student Clinic follows the same structure as a professional Yoga Therapy session: by employing the principles of yoga in the context of a private session. Student Yoga therapists work one-on-one with you to create a unique offering designed to address your needs. The sessions can support healing on all levels – physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic.
Yoga Therapy has many applications. Some common ones include: lower-back pain, improving posture and mobility, physical injuries, grief, anxiety and depression.
No yoga experience is required to participate in yoga therapy.
If you know the name of the practitioner you’d like to work with, please include their name in the intake form us “What is your reason for your visit?”.
The Fine Print
- All sessions are free of charge until further notice.
- You will be in a large open room with other clients.
- Please wear clothing you are comfortable to move in.
- Our students are not trained to treat pregnant women or children
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy
- Individuals are encouraged to arrive masked.
- Please review our Covid-19 Guidelines, Rules & Procedures before arriving.
What to Keep in Mind as a Client
Our priority is to enhance our students’ education. We do this by simulating a professional environment in a safe and supervised setting to give them “real life” experience working with the public.
Students are able to perform sessions in accordance with their progression through the program. As such, Yoga Therapy Sessions are offered to clients at exceptional value.
Your honest and considered feedback is truly invaluable. Our feedback form gives you some guidance on the kind of information we are looking for. Please feel free to expand on your experience and observations as a recipient in the comment section.
We hope you enjoy your Yoga Therapy Student Clinic experience!