The Yoga Therapy Student Clinic follows the same structure as a professional Yoga Therapy session: by employing the principles of yoga in the context of a private session. Student Yoga therapists work one-on-one with you to create a unique offering designed to address your needs. The sessions can support healing on all levels – physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic. Yoga Therapy has many applications. Some common ones include: lower-back pain, improving posture and mobility, physical injuries, grief, anxiety and depression. No yoga experience is required to participate in yoga therapy. If you know the name of the practitioner you’d like to work with, please include their name in the intake form us “What is your reason for your visit?”.
Online sessions are from 2:30pm – 3:45pm PST.
In Person sessions are from 2:30pm – 3:30pm PST & 4:00pm – 5:00pm PST.
In Person sessions are held at 1125 Howe St. #280, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K8
We currently have the following spots available for booking below:
|Open - In Person||Dec 3, 2023|
|Open - In Person||Dec 10, 2023|
|Open - In Person||Dec 17, 2023|
|Open - In Person||Jan 7, 2024|
|Open - In Person||Jan 14, 2024|
|Open - In Person||Jan 21, 2024|
|Open - In Person||Jan 28, 2024|
|Open - In Person||Feb 4, 2024|
|Open - Online||Mar 3, 2024|
|Open - Online||Mar 17, 2024|
|Open - Online||Mar 31, 2024|
|Open - Online||April 14, 2024|
|Open - Online||April 26, 2024|
|Open - Online||April 28, 2024|
|Open - Online||June 9, 2024|
|Open - Online||June 23, 2024|
|Open - Online||July 7, 2024|
|Open - Online||July 21, 2024|
Need to cancel or reschedule your appointment?
Cancelling an Appointment:
Please visit your My Account Page on our booking site JaneApp to cancel, change or reschedule your appointment outside of our 24-hour cancellation window. No-shows and cancellations within our 24hour cancellation window will be fully charged to the credit card we have on file.
To cancel within the 24-hour cancellation window, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations will not be charged if you are sick or injured.
**Please note: our clinic email is monitored twice per week, the day before the clinic and during the clinic. Prior to that, please make any changes to your appointment online here.
The Fine Print
- All sessions are free of charge
- Please wear clothing you are comfortable to move in.
- Our students are not trained to treat pregnant women or children
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. There is a $25.00 fee for no-shows or cancellations that occur within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. You can cancel your appointment via Jane App once you are logged into your account.
For online clinics:
- Join your online session via Jane App – log into your account for access to the link for your session. **note: Jane App functions best using Chrome.
- Attend your session from a quiet and private place with enough space to move around.
For in-person clinics:
- You will be in a large room however your yoga therapy session will be in a private space surrounded by curtains.
- Individuals are encouraged to arrive masked.
- Please review our Covid-19 Guidelines, Rules & Procedures before arriving.
What to Keep in Mind as a Client
Our priority is to enhance our students’ education. We do this by simulating a professional environment in a safe and supervised setting to give them “real life” experience working with the public.
Students are able to perform sessions in accordance with their progression through the program. As such, Yoga Therapy Sessions are offered to clients at exceptional value.
Your honest and considered feedback is truly invaluable. Our feedback form gives you some guidance on the kind of information we are looking for. Please feel free to expand on your experience and observations as a recipient in the comment section.
We hope you enjoy your Yoga Therapy Student Clinic experience!