The Vancouver School of Healing Arts welcomes students of any sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, or religion.
Each program has specific application requirements, but below are some general requirements which apply to most of our programs. Please note, the following requirements and procedures do not apply to most of our short courses, workshops, continuing education or introductory classes.
- High school diploma or equivalent or minimum 19 years of age prior to the start of the program
- Completed application form and health evaluation
- $100 application fee
- Personal interview with the Admissions Director
- Fluency in English
- Free of disability or disease that could impede the learning process of the individual or jeopardize the health and safety of fellow students/clients
Upon successful acceptance of your Vancouver School of Healing Arts application for admission, you will be required to provide the following:
- Proof of age and identity (a photocopy of either your driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID)
- Proof of high school diploma or equivalent, if applicable
- A doctor’s note stating that you are in good physical health with no disability or disease that could impede the learning process of the individual or jeopardize the health and safety of fellow students/clients
- A signed copy of the Student Enrolment Contract
- A 20% deposit on tuition and other costs
Please note, these are general guidelines only. For full admissions requirements and application procedures, please refer to the admissions page for your program of choice.