Designed for those passionate about pursuing a career as a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapy (IAYT), this Advanced Yoga Therapy program is an in-depth program in the principles, methods and practices of Yoga Therapy.
This training expands on the material covered in the Foundations of Yoga Therapy and integrates practical experience so that you graduate feeling confident & capable in your work as a therapeutic yoga instructor.
Curriculum (Blended: online* & in-person)
- Applied Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Therapy & Mental Health
- Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy
- Advanced Anatomy, Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Physical Assessment & Yoga Therapy
- Pelvic Health & Yoga Therapy
- Myofascial Lines & Asana
- Adaptive & Accessible Yoga
- Subtle Body Anatomy: Ayurveda & the Chakras
- Small Group Yoga Therapy
- Body-Mind Integration
- Restorative Therapeutics
*Our online classes are taught synchronously through Zoom.
This program has been approved by the Registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training.