The Vancouver School of Healing Arts welcomes students of any sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, or religion.
- 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent or minimum 19 years of age prior to start of the program
- Health evaluation – free of disability or disease that could impede the learning process of the individual or jeopardize the health and safety of fellow students/clients
- Personal interview with the Admissions Advisor
- Fluency in English
- If it is evident to the Admissions Director when interviewing a student that language could be a barrier to learning, proof of English proficiency may be required. Below are the minimum requirements for various tests
- TOEFL: 90; PTE: 65; CAE: B; CAEL: 70; CELPIP: 4L; IELTS: 6.5