The Vancouver School of Healing Arts welcomes students of any sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, or religion.
- 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent or minimum 19 years of age prior to start of the program
- Health evaluation – free of disability or disease that could impede the learning process of the individual or jeopardize the health and safety of fellow students/clients
- Personal interview with the Admissions Advisor
- For individuals that want to continue on to our IAYT accredited program, one year of personal practice and one year of yoga teaching experience will be required in order to be accepted into the C-IAYT Yoga Therapy program.
- Fluency in English
- If it is evident to the Admissions Director when interviewing a student that language could be a barrier to learning, proof of English proficiency may be required. Below are the minimum requirements for various tests
- TOEFL: 90; PTE: 65; CAE: B; CAEL: 70; CELPIP: 4L; IELTS: 6.5