Our career focused Bodywork Therapy Program is designed for individuals who want to learn bodywork and massage in order to work in the spa industry or be self-employed.
The flexible part-time program runs for 9 months September 5, 2020 – June 6, 2021 with classes on weekends and evenings. View a detailed class schedule here.
The program is intensive and comprehensive, covering the same curriculum as the full-time bodywork therapy program. Students start with a strong foundation in the human sciences and manual skills before moving on to the most popular spa modalities and the integration of these techniques.
Why study bodywork part-time?
The flexible part-time schedule allows you to:
- Work while studying and remain financially independent
- Balance your study with work, family life and other commitments
- Enjoy a less intensive study work-load
- Apply for Government funded student loans. The amount will depend on your personal financial circumstances and will be assessed by Student Aid BC or your provincial loan office.
Why choose Bodywork and Massage at VSOHA?
- A top-quality holistic massage and bodywork education
- Spa-ready skills that can be applied immediately and competently upon graduation
- An intensive and thorough course format that is affordable in terms of time and money
- A professional, supportive and fun learning environment
- An invaluable life experience