Our career focused Bodywork Therapy Program is designed for individuals who want to learn bodywork and massage in order to work in the spa industry or be self-employed.
The flexible part-time program runs for 9 months September 5, 2020 – June 6, 2021 with classes on weekends and evenings. View a detailed class schedule here.
The program is intensive and comprehensive, covering the same curriculum as the full-time bodywork therapy program. Students start with a strong foundation in the human sciences and manual skills before moving on to the most popular spa modalities and the integration of these techniques.
Why study bodywork part-time?
The flexible part-time schedule allows you to:
- Work while studying and remain financially independent
- Balance your study with work, family life and other commitments
- Enjoy a less intensive study work-load
- Apply for Government funded student loans. The amount will depend on your personal financial circumstances and will be assessed by Student Aid BC or your provincial loan office.
- A top-quality holistic massage and bodywork education
- Spa-ready skills that can be applied immediately and competently upon graduation
- An intensive and thorough course format that is affordable in terms of time and money
- A professional, supportive and fun learning environment
- An invaluable life experience