Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
Serving the massage therapy community through practice support, ethical standards, legislative advocacy, and public education.
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) exists to advance the professional interests of its members. It accomplishes this goal through various approaches:
- helping members sort among career path choices;
- providing materials and advice to help members maximize their prospects for success in establishing and sustaining a practice;
- aiding marketing and client communications via Web and print resources;
- providing affordable, comprehensively tailored professional liability insurance;
- facilitating access to products, continuing education alternatives, and other business services;
- advocating for a level, fair regulatory environment;
- and keeping members informed about major issues and educational developments within the massage, bodywork, and somatic therapies professions.