DESIGNATED B.C. PRIVATE TRAINING INSTITUTIONS BRANCH & Shield Design mark is a certification mark owned by the Government of British Columbia and used under license.
Social Media Coordinator
Vancouver School of Healing Arts is hiring a Social Media Coordinator. This is a work-from-home contract position that reports to the Marketing Director.
A progressive and holistic career college offering programs in Bodywork and Massage, Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Therapy and Expressive Arts Therapy
Seeking a passionate social media administrator with a creative flair for social media.
Passionate and excited about social media and its effect on building a brand and community.
To expand your creative career in social media.
- Create and schedule engaging content on Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop and maintain a regular posting schedule on Hootsuite.
- Share relevant articles, videos or posts from key influencers in the wellness and healing arts industries.
- Monitor and review engagement metrics and implement new ideas or strategies to reflect the results.
- Stay up-to-date with changes on all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Respond to all queries, comments, reviews and feedback in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Grow our social media following by engaging with the online wellness and healing arts community.
- Provide weekly reports to the Marketing Director and Managing Director.
- Experience in managing multiple social media platforms.
- An in-depth understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content.
- Familiarity with the Hootsuite platform and phone app.
- Exceptional written communication and proof reading skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator and asset.
- A creative eye for presentation, post layout and image manipulation.
- Time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- The ability to take direction and feedback.
Schedule – Salary
- Position available immediately
- Part-time 5-10 hours/week
- Work from home, weekly phone meeting with Marketing Director
- Flexibility of work time, required to log in to all platforms daily to check and respond to comments/massages
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a little about yourself and why are you interested in this position.